Over the past few months the San Antonio Police have shown their disregard for Texas law and The Constitution. They have harassed people exercising their rights that open carry rifles. We have come a long way in showing the public and police that gun owners are responsible. We refuse to go backwards in this cause. We will all meet in San Antonio to stand up in one of the most important challenges we have had to face. This event will be a strong message to Chief McManus that we have a right to bear arms and it will NOT be infringed. We are drawing a line in the sand on the historic land of the Alamo. Armed or not please show up in support of our right to be free. Bring your family, friends and coworkers. This is too important to not be part of. See you all there!
Event Sponsored By:
TOC: The Official Texas Open Carry
GRAA: Gun Rights Across America
This will be a peaceful event with the option for attendees to open carry long guns, rifles and shotguns. Everyone will be in compliance of all applicable laws in the Texas and U.S. constitutions. We will meet under weight of arms to exercise our rights as free men and women. This will be a family friendly event. Chamber checks will be done to ensure safety. Expect this event to bring more than 1,000 people in attendance.
The stated goals are to:
1) Educate Americans on their right to openly carry shotguns and rifles in a safe manner.
2) To condition Americans to feel safe around those of us that carry them.
3) Encourage our elected officials to pass less restrictive open carry legislation.
1. We recommend the use of a sling to promote a non-aggressive manner of carry.
2. Chamber checks are done to put safety first and prevent accidents
3. In an effort to ensure gun owners are viewed as nonthreatening, we recommend no LBV, Plates or Military gear.
4. Proper muzzle etiquette shall be observed at all times.
Co-Founder @ DontComply.com
Murdoch Pizgatti is a voluntaryist that participates in activism of all shades. President and founder of Come And Take It Texas he has been focusing on gun rights the last two years. As the Co-founder of DontComply.com he deals with the corruption of the state and heads up programs to rally against the unjust and unconstitutional laws in the USofA.
Find Us On Facebook
Enter your email address to subscribe!